Assalamualaikum wbt frens…
Are you looking for a job? Well, i have good news for you! Friends of mine have just formed a private limited company in Sri Gombak, Selangor and they’re looking for a suitable candidate to join them. So, for those who are interested, sila baca advert ini betul-betul ya…mintak hebah-hebahkan pada sanak sedara, sepupu sepapat or kaum kerabat yang sedang mencari kerja dan memang nak kerja betul-betul lah yeh! *this entry was copied from ShilaShower* 🙂
SI Prima Sdn Bhd is a newly formed company looking for candidates fir for two (2) positions :
1) Account Executives
2) HR cum Admin Executive.
office is located at Prima Sri Gombak.
- 5 working days follow full declared public holidays.
- Casual business attire.
- Medical benefits for employees (outpatient hospitalization)
- Mileage toll claim provided
- Duit raya, insyaallah 😛
- You are allow to go minum-kopi-kedai-bawah if and only if betul-betul tiada kerja. You don’t have to pretend busy bila tak ada kerja. Ini kepantangan bos. Ekekekeke.
- Last but not least, super cool awesome bosses in the world!
So remuneration package dah dinyatakan. Jadi let’s zoom into job details; responsibilities and requirements. Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
- Full time basis.
- Willing to travel (highly required).
- Must posses own transport.
- Speak and write fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess high level of confidentiality (MUST).
- Belum berkahwin and not planning any within a year.
- To handle group tax, group reporting & group budgeting.
- To handle full set of accounts, accounts payable and receivable, cash flow statements and management reports, with good analytical skill.
- Timely and accurately monitor closing of periodic accounts.
- Implementation of accounting system (to be discussed later).
- Will have to team up with CFO and subject to other financial duties assigned.
- Responsible for preparation of adhoc financial analysis/reports as and when required by Management.
- Involve in tax planning, preparation of investments’ financial proposals.
- Cash flow planning including maximizing returns on excess cash flow.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and secretary for annual statutory requirements.
- Liaise with government agency for licensing matters.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers for payments and collection.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional studies (ACCA/MICPA).
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
- Those with past working experience/internship in audit firm or freight and logistic industry are an added advantage.
- Familiar with Financial Reporting Standards.
- Familiar with Companies Act & Income Tax.
- Knowledge to operate accounting system and Microsoft Office application.
- Learning attitude, interest in accounting and seek to develop with the company.
HR cum Admin Executive
- To lead the recruitment division.
- Ensure quality hires through a structured recruitment from end-to-end, including manpower planning, recruitment advertisements, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting.
- identify current and prospective staff requirements.
- establish creative hiring strategies.
- Perform general secretarial duties such as correspondence by fax, letters, e-mails, screening phone calls, taking minutes of meeting, scheduling appointments and meetings, travelling arrangements etc.
- Administer staff related matters such as leaves, claims, training etc which require the management’s approval
- Maintain proper filing system and ensure effective document control for easy access and retrieval.
- Handle issuance of standard HR letters, documents, memorandums and others correspondence.
- Follow-up on urgent matters requiring attention and deadlines/issues raised during meetings.
- Organize, plan and handle ad-hoc functions.
- Assist other colleagues when necessary and any other tasks entrusted by the management.
- A candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years working experience.(hands-on experience + managerial capacity)
- Proficient skill in Microsoft office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- strong problem solving and analytical capabilities and has good PR skills
- Pleasant personality.
- Good command of BM & English and telephone etiquette.
- Good knowledge in EPF, Income Tax & Socso.
Interested candidates are invited to email your detailed resume, recent passport size photograph, expected salary and contact telephone number.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND cc to email@example.com or contact En.Norman at 016-4321217 for an interview appointment. Mahap, website and email SI Prima sedang dalam proses hence sila guna personal email mereka dulu. 🙂
Latest posts by Harlinda Halim (see all)
- 5 Remedi Alami Ini WAJIB Ada Di Dapur Setiap Rumah - September 22, 2015
- Anak Kerap Sakit? 10 Superfood Ini Bantu Anak Jadi Lebih Sihat! - September 7, 2015
- 11 Cara Rawat Batuk & Selsema Anak Di Rumah Tanpa Ubat - September 4, 2015
salam, awak sy nk tya, what is background business of SI Prima Sdn Bhd? i try looking forward abt it, but i cant find..really want to know..